- Meat Free Fitness (we/us/our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy (together with our product terms of business and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By purchasing any products from us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1. We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to our free services, place an order on our website, participate in plans and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, health information and photograph.
- Information we collect about you when you participate in our plans. This is information you give us when communicating with our support team.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from third parties (including, for example, healthcare professionals, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
2. OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
2.1. Uses made of the information. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2.3. Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts, keep our website safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
2.4. Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- selected third parties including:
business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
3.2. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we wish to sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.2. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
4.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
5.1. You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
5.2. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
6.1. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.